Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A Brief Introduction

Something I've always been pretty passionate about is artisan products - anything made with human hands - and of this vast array of many things, I tend to zero in on cosmetics in particular. Creating cosmetics is an art, and an ancient one, that doesn't get enough credit considering its thousands-of-years long history. In many cases, these are family recipes passed down for generations, the passions of crafters realized in the physical form, and each batch of whatever their specialty may be is made with a ton of love and precision. You're just not going to get that pulling off a store shelf!

In this space, I want to review, showcase, and tell the stories of these cosmetic artisans. Unless otherwise stated, all products were purchased on my own, and all opinions my own as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment